Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Retraction







riting my first retraction! I can admit when I'm wrong :). Not a mere 30 minutes ago,
I stumbled upon this delicious new beauty by Michael Kors. The bag, which is in fact,
perfect in every way, is the ideal accessory to my “Lets Play Pretend” outfit. Albeit,
the Gucci is unquestionably exquisite, a trendsetting, modern, shape and color, that would
effortlessly compliment most of your spring and summer attire. It’s safe, but I’m feeling
adventurous today. Foolhardy and masochistic as it might be, I can’t tear my eyes away
from all the glossy spring fashions that are plastered everywhere. And even though its
eight degrees outside right now, I’m smitten. Thus, my retraction: go with this amazing
MK clutch, and save the Gucci for more classic ou

No comments:

Post a Comment