Wednesday, April 13, 2011

ALMAN KHAN REFUSED TO BECOME CHOCOLATEY



eresting news about the charming star of bollywood Salman Khan that he refused the offer to work in a new movie as a chocolate hero. Last day he is offered a new task by producer for chocolaty character. Abhishik Dogar is the assistant of Ahmad Khan requested to Salman Khan to play a role as a chocolaty hero but Sallu refused to play this character. When it is asked to Abhishik Dogar that why Salaman Khan has refused to work as a chocolaty hero then he replied that Salman read all the script of the story which has to be shoot in film and at the end he said that this role doesn’t suit to my age therefore i can’t work for you. Abhishik Dogar said that it was my hearty wish that I will caste Salman Khan as a chocklatey hero in my film. He said, “On one side I am sad that he refused to work but on the other hand I am feeling very happy to meet him that he guided me a well path that he said to me this role will suit better to that hero of young age and he is aged therefore this role doesn’t suit him however he refused to play this role. When it is asked to Salman Khan that why he refused then he also gave the same reply, “I don’t want to waste the money of anyone for me, becaus

No comments:

Post a Comment